Thursday, July 8, 2010

Maybe I'm Just Tired

Just got back from the gym...I'm super tired. Tomorrow I head for the mountains with the family for six days. It seems like whenever i'm tired things seem to phase me more. My mom always said "go eat some chicken, you'll feel better." And honestly, when i do i do feel better..but lately i've had this sadness i can't quite shake. I've been in this state of mind, about my life, friendships, my relationship with God, His purpose and plan. Its all been running through my mind at a hundred miles an hour tiring me out. I hope this trip to the mountains will give me some answers..

1 comment:

  1. I hope it did make you feel better.. Im going through the same thing right now.. What God wants me to do with my life, who he wants me to hang out with. I just moved, and I have no friends here, so I am trying to find friends that he would want me to be friends with.

    ReplyDelete